Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My Stockholm Diary - 23


It seems the summer in Sweden is over. There is already  chill in the air. People are coming back from their summer vacation. One can notice more traffic on the roads and more presence in the residential areas. 

At Promotion Mäassan 0n August 12
On August 12, Naresh took me to a trade fair for promotional goods and services - Promotion Mässan - at the newly built Kista Mässan. It was an education for me. It was good to understand first hand various ideas and concepts of promotion. I felt that India could be a good place for promotional goods and services. Swedish trade fairs are very well arranged. Indian outfits like ITPO need to learn from them. Today, August 13, I would go with Naresh and visit yet another trade fair for interiors and gifts - FORMEX - at Stockholmsmässan. I think it will be beneficial and informative. Naresh visits these fairs for his business interests and takes me along to show me around and spend my time nicely.

In the evening, Anil Chopra and his gracious spouse, friends of Naresh and Anju, entertained us over a sumptuous Kashmiri treat with dishes like Rogan Josh and Alloo Dam. It was good and enjoyable. 




1 comment: