Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Request for Information Sharing - Contemporary Dalit Heroes


AN OPEN LETTER from RAMESH CHANDER

Dear All,

I intend to write in my Blog about the contemporary dalit heroes. In fact, i have already started doing so with the first entry on May 23, 2010. The information is scarce and not readily available. The obvious reason, to my mind, is caste stratified society resulting in inferiority complex on the part of the dalit personalities on the one hand and willful neglect by the media on the other. I will try my best to fill the gap. The focus would be on art, culture, education, sports etc. to begin with.

I shall be grateful, therefore, for information and ideas on the subject. You may like to co-operate and share the requisite information at the following E-Mail IDs:

(1) rc2345@yahoo.com (2) rameshchander1950@gmail.com

With regards,

Yours sincerely,

(Ramesh Chander)

No comments:

Post a Comment